I had never subscribed to any beauty box until last September when I saw My Little Box was coming to the UK. What I like about this box is that, every month you receive not only beauty products but as well cute goodies in a beautiful box illustrated by Kanako. I really liked this month’s theme and wanted to share with you what was inside this box. I have as well a surprise for you at the end of the post 🙂 You would have guessed from the picture, this month’s theme was around dreams 🙂 This box is perfect with great products and goodies, inspiring messages, pastel colours, beautiful packagings etc. and I am really pleased with it! Below more details on what was in the box:
– A cute cloud shape card
– My Little World magazine
– A necklace/bracelet from the French jewellery design Delphine Pariente hidden in a lovely cloud packaging! I managed to open it neatly as I couldn’t get myself to cut it open 🙂
– A rotating stamp with nice messages to customise stationary
– A little pouch containing the beauty products below
– A My Little Beauty repairing mask for dry ends: I liked its smell and the fact that it is silicon free
– A strawberry red Loved by Lou Lesage lip balm which has a really nice colour!
– A soft perfume Copacabana by Sabé Masson (which is alcohol and paraben free): I love the fragrance and I am a big fan of the packaging!
If you use the code MYLITTLEHELENE, you can get your first little box for 11£ instead of 14.95£!
And you, have you ever tried My Little Box? Do you like it?
Have a nice day!